Anxious!!! - Smyrna, GA

I am currently morning away from my liposuction...

I am currently morning away from my liposuction procedure with Dr. Ladipo. I decided to create this account to track my progress and to share my journey with others.

I am a 27-year-old female. I am 5’7” and weigh 220 pounds. I picked up a little weight after having my daughter and have been having trouble shedding the excess weight. Overall, I like my shape, but I would like a flatter stomach and a smaller waist. I decided to save my money, and now I am finally getting my procedure!

So far, my experience with Dr. Ladipo has been nothing but fantastic! I found him on instagram and was excited to find out that he is not too far from where I live. I scheduled an appointment right away to have a consultation with him. While visiting his office, I found his staff very friendly and knowledgeable. My consultation with Dr. Ladipo was very informative. We discussed the results that I am looking for and what I can realistically expect. He took his time and thoroughly explained the procedure and answered all of my many question! I found Dr. Ladipo to be very friendly and approachable.

I knew that I wanted Dr. Ladipo as my surgeon so right after my consultation, I paid my deposit to reserve my procedure date for 6/3/16. A few days ago I stopped by the office to complete all of my pre-op blood work, and now I am just anxiously waiting for my procedure later on today...since it's already the 3rd : ) ... ahhhh

Although I am nervous for my big day, I am confident that I am in excellent hands!
Dr. Ladipo