34 Y, 1 Kid, 5'4 - 160pds - Smyrna, GA

Much needed Lipo procedure!!! Can't wait. Counting...

much needed Lipo procedure!!! Can't wait. Counting the days down now! 4 days left. I am 34 with 1 son and have dealt with stubborn belly fat every since having my son in 1998.

Consultation: 3/30: Appointment was scheduled for 1 week out. The day of my appointment I arrived was asked to complete paperwork and within 15 mins of waiting I was called back to get weighed in. I was 156 pounds that day! Once I went back to the room, I was asked to dress down to only panties and to put on their gown. Doc came in about 10 mins later and we discussed my needs and expectations, discussed my post procedure outcome goals and he advised me what surgery would be best (Lipo or Tummy tuck) we both decided on Lipo mainly because I didn't want to be down that long if I decided on the tummy tuck. He did tell me that if I had a tummy tuck most of my stretch marks would go away but I still decided on the Lipo with BBL!!!

Pre-op appointment/blood work: 5/16: so this day I came in to do blood work but since I wasn't able to have the surgery that week or weekend Doc advised that I come back and do the blood work within the same week of surgery so that he would get the best results as results can change from week to week. The nurse did weigh me in and crazy thing is I went from 155 to 160 (why lord) So I immediately scheduled my blood work date and surgery date that day.
Dr. Ladipo

Dr. Ladipo has been great! The staff are wonderful and makes you feel like family.