Ultherapy Was the Worst Decision of my Life! - Smithtown, NY

I am in my 30's and wanted to do a preventative...

I am in my 30's and wanted to do a preventative procedure. I also wanted to something to keep my skin looking fresh. I was told ultherapy would be good for these reasons. After 1.5 months of having the procedure done, I started to notice volume loss. I now have jowls and my skin is less firm. I looked younger than my age, now I look older. A nurse preformed the procedure on me, and she was not accompanied by a doctor. I learned after having the procedure done, that in NY if a nurse is performing the procedure she must be under the supervision of a doctor. I really don't know if my results of from Ultherapy itself, or the nurses lack of experience. I have contacted Ulthera the company and they are looking into the matter. If anyone else is having this reaction, I advise you to reach out to the company and file a complaint.
Long Island Facial Plastic Surgeon

A nurse preformed the procedure. She was very nice, but I don't think she was properly trained.