Dr. Marotta is a perfectionist and I absolutely LOVE my new nose!!!!!

Hi there, my name is Alyssa and I have been using...

Hi there, my name is Alyssa and I have been using this site for while. I actually found my doctor, Dr. Marotta on this site. I live on Long Island. Dr. Marotta is located in Smithtown which is very convenient for me! Dr. Marotta & his staff were VERY nice to me and Kelly is awesome! She really made me feel comfortable and she was very caring and understanding. I think the price for the surgery is definitely reasonable, especially compared to some other doctors. There is a doctor in NYC I was looking into for a while, until I found it he wanted around $20,000 for the surgery which is OUTRAGEOUS! Dr. Marotta's office was very clean & nice and he does the surgery right there in the office! I am SOOOO excited to finally be getting my rhinoplasty! I have wanted this since I was 13 years old and I am now 25! It's about time! I never had the money to be able to afford it and neither did my parents unfortunately. I was bullied in school for my big nose and I have always been very self conscious about it. I feel getting a nose job will just make me more confident in myself and it will fit my face a lot better! The picture I have posted is the before and the "expected" after. I hope that it comes out as good as it looks, actually I hope for even better! I want my tip lifted a little (since it droops slightly) and I want it to be more defined, I also want my dorsal hump removed, I wanted my nose to be more narrow, and I just want to over size/protrusion to be WAY smaller! I want a cute feminine nose that has a "swoop"! Well I will try to keep updating! I will also be posting vlogs to my you tube channel I will link that in my pre-op post on here. My pre-op appointment is set for July 13th =) can't wait!!

Dr. Marotta is a perfectionist and I am absolutely in love with my new nose!!!!!

Like I said I have wanted a nose job for the majority of my life and I honestly feel like I chose to the perfect doctor. Dr. Marotta is a perfectionist and it shows in his work! He is so confident in what he does and he has a right to be! My new nose is EVERYTHING I could have dreamt it to be! I am only 7 days post op and I am feeling great with minimal bruising and swelling ( I barely had any bruising and swelling ) which means he is great at what he does! I am still a little sore but nothing some tylenol doesn't take care of! I have to say after about 4 days I was feeling great and I went off my pain meds the second day!

Dr. Marotta and his staff are all so amazing! They took great care of me before and after surgery! I just got my cast off today and even though my nose is still swollen it is absolutely beautiful! Please if you are in NY or on Long Island and want a nose job I would definitely go to Dr. Marotta!

IF MY NEW NOSE LOOKS THIS AMAZING NOW WHILE IT'S ONLY 7 DAYS POST OP I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW MUCH BETTER IT'S GOING TO GET! THANK YOU DR. MAROTTA FOR GIVING ME WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED!

9 days post op! Loving my new nose!

Just wanted to give another update since it's has been 9 days since my surgery. I am feeling really good and my bruising is just about gone. Also the pain is more when I wake up in the morning like today when I woke up I had a headache and my nose was aching but for 9 days post op I really don't think that is bad at all. So I just take some Tylenol after I wake up and then I'm good for the day! The swelling is also at it's most in the morning and towards the evening it does go down just a little but swollen or not my nose is looking great and I just love it!!! I can't stop looking in the mirror and taking pictures of myself! I would NEVER takes "selfies" or side profile shots before but now I am SO much more confident and I actually have been taking so many pictures!! I realize how lucky I am to be able to have this done and how lucky I am to have chosen a doctor that really knows what he is doing and I couldn't be anymore grateful!! My incision is also looking really great I have been putting vitamin E oil on it several times a day which will help with the scar (although it really is not noticeable at all). My only issue is the fact that I wear glasses and my doctor does not want them resting on my nose which is totally understandable because I want them messing up and resting on my new nose either ! If anyone has any suggestions for that (besides taping them to my forehead which I've been doing but it's totally embarrassing going out in public like this). I have an appointment to try to get fitted for contacts on Monday. I don't know how that will go since I had to stop wearing contacts because of my horrible & worsening astigmatism (I need to get lasik but obviously I can't afford a rhinoplasty & lasik) lol. I am also a little paranoid to go out I really don't need or want anyone bumping into me so I'm avoiding any type of sitution where that can happen. So yeah enough rambling .. I am VERY happy with my results so far Dr. Marotta is truly amazing at what he does!!

1 month post op!

I am in love with my new nose! I can't stop taking pictures of myself (I never used to take pictures because of my big nose) and I am so much more confident in myself! I couldn't be anymore grateful! My swelling is continuing to go down & my nose is looking better & better each day! Bruising is pretty much gone still have just tinyyyy marks under my eyes but you can barely see that at this point. I am still congested - sometimes I can breathe great and other times I am all stuffed up , not being able to blow my nose really really stinks! Just waiting for the congestion to go away, does anyone know how long that will take??? Anyway I am super happy and so glad I was able to finally get this done!
Long Island Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Marotta is truly an artist and a perfectionist! I am in love with my new nose and I am SO happy I chose Dr. Marotta as my surgeon! My recovery was so fast I am 9 days post op feeling great & barely had any bruising! He is just amazing at what he does! I asked him for a perfect nose and that's what he gave me, I am so grateful!!