Invisalign is Toxic

I have had invisalign in for about 2 months. My...

I have had invisalign in for about 2 months. My throat feels terrible and I keep losing my voice. I want to cough all the time. I have wierd pain shooting through my head. I have a swollen face gland. I found some stuff on the internet about Invisalign being connected to Vitamin D deficincies so I picked up Vitamin D immediately. The throat and head pain symptoms have abated. I still have a swollen gland in my face. I think Invisalign is toxic.

That is a valid point. Unfortutely, there is not enough information available on the product to make a 'beyond a reasonable doubt' statement from any perspective. It may have been the lack of information that made me complacent with the decision to get Invisalign cause I would never go through the pain of regular braces at my age. My opinion is that it was an alergic reaction. I associate dry cough, soar throat, sneezing and sinus inflammation with allergy. The head pain was wierd and different from anything I have felt previously. It came on suddenly and acutely and abated when I started the Vitamin D supplement and I am glad for that. That's all I know for now.
Plantation Orthodontist

Doctor is very nice but I don't think the industry is being straight about the toxicity of Invisalign.