37 Years Old , No Kids , 270cc

I have been planning to get a breast augmentation...

I have been planning to get a breast augmentation for 10 plus years and was super scared because of all the horror stories I've heard about the unbearable pain.
Well , I must say there was no pain at all and the 24h recovery is for real.
The next day I was able to drive my car!!!!

My overall experience with Dr Teitelbaum and his team was amazing. The day of the consultation I was given 3D pictures of how I would look with 245cc and 270cc. Karen/ the nurse/ was extremely nice and answered all my questions from a female perspective.
Dr Teitelbaum suggested I should go for the smaller implants even I wanted the bigger size and I decided to do so.
After the surgery I slept just for 2 h , went for a walk and was advised to perform few exercises. I managed to sleep without sleeping pills . The doctor called me to check on me and told me that he placed the 270cc as they looked nicer them the smaller implants.
And my breast is beautiful.
Looks so natural and real! I am extremely happy I have chosen Dr Teitelbaum to perform my surgery I think he is a true artist.
Steven Teitlbaum

Dr Teitlbaum is a true artist!