Smile Care Club Aligners

My teeth are spaced on top and I have a big space...

My teeth are spaced on top and I have a big space between my two front teeth. My bottom teeth are crowded and one of them is being pushed back. I ordered the impression kit, took my impressions, filled out the papers and sent it back. I then got an email saying that my impressions were good and that I'd be getting my starter trays in the mail shortly. They came a day earlier than scheduled. My starter trays fit and they came with 5 glo whitening sticks. I've used one stick and my teeth are looking whiter already. I called Smile Care to let them know that my starter trays fit. I then received an email saying that I would need 20 sets of aligners to fix my teeth and that they would cost $1900. I found a coupon code for $150 off and signed up for the smile care credit. I paid a down payment of $399 and will be paying $99 per month for 14 months and $49 for the last month. My aligners will be here in 21 days.