Highly Unorganized & Worst Customer Service

I've had nothing but issue with my treatment plan...

I've had nothing but issue with my treatment plan since the start. They first quoted me a ridiculous quote that was the same or more then others with much more severe corrections needed. We finally came to an agreement on pricing and I decided to move forward. I am now a few months into treatment and have noticed no difference on my top which was for a very very minor correction to one front tooth. The bottoms has improved. I've noticed the top trays I've received so far are pretty much the same but the bottom trays have changed quite a bit as if they are intentionally extending treatment for my top to match my bottom. (They get paid per tray). Now my treatment has been extended due to them having my payment on file incorrectly that I have already updated with them twice. I feel if I continue it will be one problem after another and possibly more delays in my treatment plan that was originally 7 months. They are very slow to reply back and do not care about customer satisfaction.
Smile Care Club