Invisalign Blog Tray 1 of 21

So I'm almost finished on my first tray. I must...

So I'm almost finished on my first tray. I must say the process from the consultation to getting the first tray in your mouth in quite Lin, took me over 3 months. Fingers crossed its worth it.

I've chosen to go with smile solutions, they do cost more but they are very professional and now what there doing.

I was supposed at how comfortable they are, I sometimes even forget they are in my mouth unless I go to eat something and remember.

And that's the one con of Invisalign, I'm a huge snacker, I'm always eating treats and snacks by the clock so only eating 3 main meals a day is very hard but it's been 10 days and I'm getting used to it, and a plus is I've lift 1kg.

I'll continue to upload photos every tray for anyone who wants to see results.

2nd Tray Of 21

So I'm abit over half way wearing my second tray. It did feel tight the first 2 days and I woke up with my bad tooth abit sore which is good though because I'm assuming it's moving.

I still can't notice results but lookin forward to my next tray. I have been getting food stick inside the teeth attachments and my doctor said they might have bubbles so she's gonna redo them on my next visit.

Other than that everything is fine, I'm getting used to the habit of eating and brushing all 3 times a day (sill sucks) but that habit is kicking it,

Tray 3

With this tray I probably started to first notice some movement, my crooked teeth on the top started to show a gap near the gums which made me excited that it's making room to move the tooth to the straight position.

Also eating habits are finally getting more easy, I so somethings suck on a hard sugar free candy if I have a craving but only if I know I'll be brushing my teeth very soon.

Tray 3 of 21 Photos

Tray 4 of 21

So excited because after a few days of wearing this tray I can now say there is definitely proof of movement after looked at old photos. I have probably taken my trays out a total of 12 hours extra so I'm going to change to the next tray at night instead of morning to make up for it, I don't wanna risk under wearing them and it messes up the whole Invisalign process.

Going to Smile Solutions in 2 days to get my next 4 trays. I might be getting some of my teeth shaved because I have crowding but I'll find out on Wednesday.

Also the bottom 2 attachments have formed some strains so I will be getting those taken off and redone. Excited that I'm 1/5 way through :)

Tray 5 of 21

So every 2 months I have an appointment, they see how my progress is going also give me my new trays. So I received another 4 days this photos are from tray 5. She did shave some of my front top teeth because it was abit tight from the movement (which is good means progress yay) . Excited that I'm a 1/4 through now :)

Tray 6 of 21

So I have made a before and after shot because now looking back at photos I can not notice change. So if anyone it wondering how long until you can see some significant change I would say based on my experience 3 months (6 trays).

See my photos

Invisalyn Tray 7 of 22

7 trays in, I'm 1/3 of a way through. Results are fun to see. I have uploaded a 2 photos of my trays, from tray 1 to 8 so you can see how much difference you get in wearing turnoff 4 months (8 trays) :)

Tray 8 of 21

Tray 9 of 21

Dr Tang

Very professional and makes me feel relaxed and comfortable with my descision.