If You Are Thin DO NOT DO THIS SURGERY-please I Hope This Helps Someone

I am 5'5 115lbs, and nearing 40. I had inner...

I am 5'5 115lbs, and nearing 40. I had inner and outer thighs done then upper and lower abs. Both places have been redone already!! There is no "sculpting" involved, there is no skin tightening. The incisions are tiny, so no big deal but the lumps I have on my stomach and inner thighs are disgusting. It looks like there is a finger length and depth dent on one side of my belly button, and another not so large one on the opposite side.

My outer thighs have just as much cellulite as they did before but my inner thighs are GROSS! It looks like a meat grinder got ahold of them under my skin. The indentations are far worse than the cellulite that was there before. Yes my thighs are smaller, BUT they are lumpy, sagging near my crotch (like a much older woman) and NO TONE WHATSOEVER!!! I live in California, and wear a bikini religiously all summer but not anymore! I would NEVER EVER do this surgery again. Let alone 2 redo procedures on each area.

Had I been a size 12 and was now a size 6 maybe I would be happy, but to go from a size 3 with a little cellulite to being completely disfigured is horrid. The Dr was wonderful, I have no complaints and staff was also great. But the initial consultation girl I saw that told me I was a "PERFECT" candidate LIED!, Thin people should not do this surgery...Get a personal trainer and bust your a** instead and then I'd look like Demi Moore all over.I hate myself every day for doing this surgery.

CELLULITE IS NORMAL, DISFIGUREMENT IS NOT!!! I will provide photos of my tummy now, my inner thighs are recently redone so they are too ugly to photo yet but I will post them in a couple months. Please reconsider what you will look like if you are thin, permanent bruising on my stomach is obvious (and I dont even have stretch marks from my child)

Final results nearly two years later are posted. I...

Final results nearly two years later are posted. I had gained weight, lost some, and this is in good lighting so you can see what I see!

5 years later...

It's been five long years a lot of pain and anguish. I made a lot of friends on here who were also in very desperate situations like myself, depression, shame, guilt. It's only fair to come back and let you know that I'm going to be ok. I did in fact gain and lose weight as the Summers and Winters progressed, although that goes against the sales pitch of fat cells being removed and never coming back, it ended up a blessing in my case. I started out as a size 2 I'm currently a size 4, I do aerial yoga and I tan, but time healed a lot of the disfigurement. I owed it to my friends to return plus let the new people who see this now, that I got better both emotionally and physically. I wore a bikini in public last year standing right next to 20 year old girls and no longer feel any anguish. It was time mostly plus healing my sanity and my body with aerial yoga and tanning and I'm going to be ok. A lot of people were upset with me for giving up, but I had to withdraw from posting for years. I will post some unedited photos below, the mermaid photoshoot was October 2015 and the motorcycle shoot was earlier this May 2016. I'll never forget the years I hated myself but I'm ok now. Mostly all that's left is the saggy upper thigh and the two worst dents shaped like a V on my lower abdomen. Most of the lumps and bumps aren't visible to other people anymore. It just took a lot of time and healing in my head and heart.

5 yrs later

No sunlight, so probably looks better than it is but there's hope and lots of progress after 5 LONG YEARS.

He is great, but the surgery was not favorable for me, HOWEVER they are handling it