Knee Pain After High Def Lipo! HELP! - Colorado Springs

I had my knees and saddle bag area done by Dr. M...

I had my knees and saddle bag area done by Dr. M on 12/3/10. He's a fantastic surgeon and I know he has an immense amount of experience. I trusted and still do trust him immensely.

However, I wish that I would've been told the knees would be painful! I was told it would be like a work out. Well, this Friday is 4 weeks and I am up at 3am because the pain is still so great. I am stiff and my skin is sore to the touch.

I get shooting, hot pain and the inner knees are very very sensative. I am a bit frustrated right now because I have to wear my garment still and of course, it's impossible to wear jeans with this thing - just waaaay to tight.

I need to know if anyone else out there has had their knees done? If so, what was your experience with pain and healing? Am I normal or abnormal that almost 4 weeks in, I am still in a fair/great amount of pain and discomfort and my knees are quite swollen. Thanx for your input!

I do see a good difference, and I'm told again to wait 3 to 6 months. I'm not worried about waiting for the "look." I'm patient with that. What I am concerne about is if this pain will ever go away.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

I will upload photos soon.