32yrs Old, 3 Kids, Breast Uplift and 400cc Implants - Slovakia

I have always been flat chested so I had 260cc...

I have always been flat chested so I had 260cc implants when I was 21, since then I have had 3 children, I lost a lot of weight after each child so it didn't do much good to my breast, so a few weeks ago I went to NEWLOOK HOLIDAY in Slovakia, they did a great job and the price was amazing :) I had an uplift, 400cc mentor implants under the muscle. very happy with my results :)

2 week post op

Today I'm finally feeling so much better :) can lift my arms higher too, my right implant has dropped slightly more than the left at the moment, will post another picture next Friday ????

Today I tried on my vest top without my support bra and can see my right breast has dropped and fluffed which now looks bigger, but my left breast is still high.

Left breast still has t dropped

My left breast is still high. My scars are looking much better and healing nicely. Still wish I went bigger! But I have put on some weight due to all this resting so once I'm able to I shall lose some weight and they will look bigger with my frame. I feel flat chested as this support top I wear is so tight so looking forward to buying some bras in the future :)

My right breast has dropped but my left is still high.

My uplift incisions are healing well, even though I have high profile under the muscle mentor implants 400cc they do still look quite natural looking, I'm still having pain on in my right breast. Feels like a bruise. Still wearing my surgical zip up front sports bra. The support top is that tight that I look flat with clothes on. Few more weeks to go then I can wear a proper bra :) they are finally starting to feel a little more softer. I tried on some bras and I'm measuring at a full DD, but I think I could go for the next cup size once they have filled out my lower pole.

5 in a half weeks after uplift and 400cc implants

I'm finally back to my normal routine. Able to lift my child. Stretch my arms right up :) there feeling really soft now but my left boob is still slightly high. I'm so happy with my uplift too. My nipples look great plus there looking pink again! and are healing so well. Will start using my bio oil now and can start finally having a soak in the bath soon :) (still wish I went bigger lol)

Measuring an E cup! :)

Well last week I went out and tried on many many bras and was shocked to find I'm measuring a 32 E! So happy. My breasts are so much softer now but still cannot push them together yet. I'm sure there shall be more change to come in the next few months though. My left still hasn't dropped fully yet.

Breast enlargement