51yr Old Doing Something for Me - Slough, GB

I come from a family of big boobs, but mine are...

I come from a family of big boobs, but mine are still growing at this age!!! Before children in my early 20s I was a sexy 34C, two children later, divorce, weightloss and gain and now peri menopausal they have grown to a whopping 36L (UK size) and still growing! I did lose lots of weight abt 10 years ago and they went down to 32J so still not small. I never thought I would 'man up' and get a BR as I pass out at the sight of blood and hate needles, but enough is enough!! I'm still young and hopefully have many years ahead of me, so I have decided to get it done. I hate the constant pain of the bras, the heaviness of my chest, the shoulder and back pain, the snidey comments, I want to feel like a sexy woman again and not just a pair of boobs!
So op is booked on 21st Aug with the same surgeon my partners daughter had 4 years ago. I think I am all ready. My bag is packed, I have bought countless pairs of button up PJs and tops. I am in hospital 2 nights and have been told the drains will be removed before I leave hospital thankfully. I am not brave enough yet to show my naked boobs (haven't taken a photo of them yet) but will try and upload a before photo in my bra.
London Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, explained what was to happen thoroughly, no pressure to proceed. Will update more after surgery