Lawyer. Skokie, IL

I am extremely busy and for me to take the time to...

I am extremely busy and for me to take the time to write a review of Dr. Turowski speaks volume about how impressed and pleased by him and my result.

Even though I was referred to Dr. Turowski from a prior patient, I also conducted my own due diligence by reading reviews, verified his exceptional credentials, and most importantly, speaking to him, in length, regarding my ideal size for my proportions. I expressed to him my numerous concerns. One of my concerns was the ideal size of the implants, in proportion to my body, keeping in mind, my professional occupation. He counseled me by viewing the photographs I provided to him, trying and retrying on various sizers, and providing me with consistent reassurance that I would be extremely happy with the size I selected. And, he was right. I am tremendously ecstatic by my result: the size perfectly suits my proportions; aesthetically, the breasts look natural; the sub-muscular pocket he created is perfectly aligned to my proportions (and not up on my neck); and he corrected my deficient sub-muscular pocket created by my prior doctor. He contacted me the night of the surgery to ensure that I was comfortable and was in daily contact with the staff.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I selected Dr. Turowski for my sub-muscular breast revision of silicone implants in November of 2015. The staff at Dr. Turowski’s office is on par with Dr. Turowski, in addition,–they were warm, genuine, patient, professional, and competent. Even though I was referred to Dr. Turowski from a prior patient, I also conducted my own due diligence by reading reviews, verified his exceptional credentials, and most importantly, speaking to him, in length, regarding my ideal size for my proportions. I expressed to him my numerous concerns. One of my concerns was the ideal size of the implants, in proportion to my body, keeping in mind, my professional occupation. He counseled me by viewing the photographs I provided to him, trying and retrying on various sizers, and providing me with consistent reassurance that I would be extremely happy with the size I selected. And, he was right. I am tremendously pleased by my result: the size perfectly suits my proportions; aesthetically, the breasts look natural; the sub-muscular pocket he created is perfectly aligned to my proportions (and not up on my neck); and he corrected my deficient sub-muscular pocket created by my prior doctor. He contacted me the night of the surgery to ensure that I was comfortable and was in daily contact with the staff. The testament of his work is best exemplified by several of my friends selecting Dr. Turowski to perform similar procedures on them, after seeing my result.