Back Tattoo Removal. Dallas, TX

After having a rather small heart tattoo covered...

After having a rather small heart tattoo covered with a large floral design 5 years ago I decided it was time to remove the whole thing. I am so tired of trying to hide my tattoo and having it dictate the type of clothing I wear. On top of that it has faded so much from the sun, it looks old and dull.
So after doing lots of research and having a few consults with different places I decided to go ahead. I chose this treatment centre as they have the Picosure laser which I have seen has great results.
Karen was fantastic, she did not sugar coat anything. She told me "ok this is going to really hurt" she talked to me throughout the whole thing about random stuff just to try and distract me which was a great help. It did hurt I'm not going to lie but I honestly was expecting it to be a lot worse based on what I had heard and read on here. When she finished she dressed my back and told me to remove the dressing the following day.
Well this morning I took the gauze off and I have to say I am so excited! It's obviously very red and I think I have a few small blisters appearing however so far so good. I have very high hopes for the removal. I will take another photo in a few days.

4 days post 1st session

Just thought I'd post a new photo. Today is 4 days post 1st treatment. Tiny blisters have all cleared up now. Just feeling a little itchy and bruised. Yesterday I left it completely uncovered and won't be covering it anymore. Just applying a very thin layer of aquaphor twice a day as directed by Karen.

2nd Picosure treatment

Yesterday I had my 2nd picosure treatment with Karen. It went very well but hurt more this time. She said she was going to up the laser so I guess that's why. This morning I have taken a look and so far so good. I can see a few blisters on the red flower area but other than that I think the grey/black could be gone once the redness has gone down. I will upload another pic in a few days.

4 weeks after 2nd picosure treatment

Just thought I'd add a photo to show the progress. It's been a little after 4 weeks since my second picosure session. I'm pretty happy so far.

3rd picosure treatment

I had my third treatment with Karen yesterday. She was so pleased to see the results so far. Because of how much smaller the tattoo is now she reduced my payment from $750 to $400. It was pretty painfull as usual however it took under 5 minutes this time! It's pretty red and sore today. Looking forward to seeing how it heals over the next few weeks.

3 weeks after 3rd treatment

Hey! Just thought I'd post a quick photo of the recovery. It's been three weeks since my 3rd picosure appointment with Karen and I'm feeling pretty positive.

4th session

The day before my 4th laser treatment. And day after 4th treatment.

5th session!

So yesterday I went and had my 5th laser treatment. This time it was using the Qswitch laser as I only have red ink left. Apparently the Qswitch works better on this shade. Thankfully I now don't pay anything for my treatments as Karen said she feels I have paid enough! Yay! I'm hoping I won't have many more to go.
It took under 1 min yesterday!! Still hurts like stink though????

3 days post 5th session

Ouch! Blisters this time, and pretty sore. ????
Karen

I can't speak highly enough of Karen, great lady and clearly very good at what she does.