25 Y/o, Dark Pigmentation. Laser Full Face, Full Beard and Mustache. Hoping to Get Rid of Shadow.. :-/

I did a test session maybe 3-4 weeks ago and first...

I did a test session maybe 3-4 weeks ago and first session was last Thursday, exactly 6 days ago at 415pm. Not quite sure how I feel yet.. although it was extremely painful, it's still drastically more comfortable than electolysis was, which covered less than a fingernail-sized area in same frame; i must say though, electrolysis was undoubtedly more effectively. I'm just too poor for electrolysis. On average, quotes, groupons, and etcetera for laser was ~1/700th of those for electrolysis..

Either hair on a different cycle or the lasered hair has grown back and between now and my first session and haven't really been able to determine how much reduction I've had.

After my appointment, my face was somewhat sore but more so sensitive to touch as opposed to a noticeable, consistent pain. Most the pain dissipated a few moments after the laser stopped.

The thing I'm most concerned about is how much my face broke out. I had lots of dry skin (used aloe vera gel, shea butter, and coco butter) and TONS of bumps/whiteheads!!! the pimples made me extremely uncomfortable and nervous so I ended up staying in doors for about a week but it's gotta a bit better. Not really sure if this will happen each treatment, if it's a worthwhile, temporary issue until lhr is done, if I can prevent them, and etcetera.. Definitely open to suggestions if anyone knows some tips! I've never had to deal with this type of issue soo I'm kind of freaking out..

More pics

It's been a few days and my face still doesn't appear clearing up ? healing properly. Not sure if this is normal and im simply unaware.. or if there's something im doing wrong, could improve, or change..
Skinsations

She was super nice, sweet, and understanding. No complaint's regarding technician. Idk if treatment has helped yet so I can't recommend one way or another regrading her work but definitely recommend her for her customer serice.