21 Years Old, 1 Syringe Juvederm Volift - Toronto, ON

I was very self conscious about my lips for a long...

I was very self conscious about my lips for a long time; they were very thin and if I was not intentionally pouting, I almost looked like I had no upper lip. I booked a consultation with Helen who was extremely delightful and I ended up doing my injections on the same day. I am extremely pleased with the results! Only one syringe was used but it was well worth it and they look professional and natural even when they're slightly swollen. I'm so much more confident with my entire face just because of the enhancement that Juvederm Volift has given my lips.
Glenda

Skinjectables. I was immediately greeted by Helen with whom I booked my consultation. She was very delightful and took me in early. The clinic is aesthetically pleasing, very clean and modern. Paperwork was to the point and quick and soon as I was finished, Glenda introduced herself to me and we began discussing the procedure. She was very thorough and made sure to go over the exact look I wanted before sticking any needles in my face! I had free Botox from Allergan because of my breast implants and we did this on the same day. I felt comfortable and Glenda proved to be extremely knowledgeable and made sure that she paused to ask how I was feeling in between the injections. Amazing staff and very intelligent, passionate about what they do. I would definitely recommend this clinic to anybody looking to enhance their facial features with dermal fillers.