The Best of the Best - Boston, MA

The product is wonderful (as long as it is...

The product is wonderful (as long as it is injected by a highly skilled practitioner). The results are, in the right hands, both safe and beautiful. Dr. Dover provided me with perfect, natural results without any pain. (I did avoid NSAIDs and any other blood thinners before the appointment, which may have helped me in this regard.)
Boston Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Dover is the only cosmetic dermatologist I trust. He is highly skilled and knowledgeable, a master of both the art and science of cosmetic dermatology. I have thin sensitive skin and delicate features, so it is a miracle to see the aging process halt without diminishing the subtleties of my bone structure. I am a perfectionist with a natural look, so I only want alterations that produce exquisite, "me, only better" results. That is why I go to Dr. Dover. I am on a serious budget, yet I won't go elsewhere to save a few bucks. I did that once and promptly asked Dr. Dover to fix the other (5 star) doctor's mistakes. In short, I am so grateful to him for his beautiful work and patient, kind, respectful manner.