Scarring from Stephanie Jones Skin Revitalizing Center - Grand Rapids, MI

I have had IPL for broken capillaries 4 times...

I have had IPL for broken capillaries 4 times before this treatment. I have never had complications before or the side effects I had with my treatment from Stephanie Jones at the skin revitalizing center in grand rapids mi. I have since started seeing a new dermatologist one of the best in grand rapids mi. Who now is helping me heal from the damage she caused. I had a few broken capillaries on chin and by my nose. This was really just maintenance. My appt was at 9 am on Friday morning by that evening I had blisters and welts on my chin and left side of nose. I tried everything to heal with out scars. Before this i had no scars on my face. I now have scars on my chin and a small indented by my nose. I did return to them for help with the after effects of what stephanie jones had done. I had been a patient at dr dekkinga office and the skin revitalizing center for over ten years. This was my 3rd IPL there. They made a mess of my face. They tried juvederm injections for scars because they were indented. Only 2 mos after the procedure. Now finding out from new dr. They should have waited and treated the scars to help heal. The juvederm made a mess of my face. I now have even worse broken capillaries on my chin and cheek because i was over injected in both areas. They also tried TCA cross for they indent by nose. This worked some what but was a long process. Each time i went back they just kept throwing samples at me. Not taking the time to really help. I am so very disappointed in the treatment i received. I was a good patient and customer. Getting botox and many skin care products from them over the years. Their skin revitalizing center is run by a P.A. not a doctor or dermatologist. Rethink before you go there. They have a revolving door for laser techs (should of been my first sign) i thought long and hard about writing this review. Because i understand everyone makes mistakes. But it was how they handled the mistake is what is very disappointing. I never once received i am so sorry. I have dealt with anxiety and depression since this happening. I had pretty much perfect skin no scars. Now every day i have to deal with what they did and try to cover it up.

Last edited by home11 on September 9, 2016