Wanted a Lift to Help with Fine Lines Around Mouth

I decided to get Voluma to try and help the fine...

I decided to get Voluma to try and help the fine lines around my mouth. I lost about 20 pds within a 6 month period and fine lines appeared all over my face out of no where. I'm only 26 and felt the weight loss really aged me. I had hoped voluma would help with lifting up my skin to soften or get rid of these fine lines but it didn't. It did give me more defined cheek bones which I feel has made my face not look so gaunt but that's not what I wanted to accomplish with the injection. For me personally, voluma was not worth it for what I ended up with. I think I just had high hopes for a simple fix for my fine lines but it just didn't happen. $875 is too much for the results I received. The woman who did my injections did say after she started to inject that I may need two but I didn't want to after seeing the results and couldn't see even another syringe fixing what I wanted fixed the most.
Lisa Adams

Lisa was great! My only surprise and complaint with her was that I have seen in videos that a lot of injectors numb the face before injecting and Lisa didn't do that. I'm not sure if that's just not done in this office or she was impatient and didn't want to wait to numb me but the injections were very painful. Obviously that's a given with having a needle placed into your face but I thought it would be at least a little more bearable if I was numbed beforehand. Other than that Lisa did a great job but I didn't get the results I hoped to achieve with Voluma so I will not go back for anymore injections. It's nothing she did I just don't feel it's worth the cost for what I got. I wanted to see the fine lines around my mouth be lifted a bit but didn't get that at all. She did say I could use another syringe but even then I couldn't see another syringe fixing the issue I wanted to fix the most. I'd been saving for a long time in order to get something done to help my problem and was very disappointed and depressed that the Voluma didn't even help a little bit. I had high hopes for so long that some type of filler would fix this but obviously that wasn't the case for me. I also got Botox which I LOVE so I may be back for more once it wears off.