Amazing Results in 5 1/2 Weeks - Scottsdale, AZ

The results of the laser treatment are so much...

The results of the laser treatment are so much better than I expected in less than six weeks since the procedure. I look years younger already. To realize that my skin (face, neck and chest) will continue to improve for the next several months is amazing. The licensed esthetician and laser technician, Kerry Page, was so informative and prepared me so well before the treatment that there were no surprises during or after the procedure (except the extraordinary results). Kerry's post-treatment follow up with me over several days allayed any concerns I might have had otherwise. There was no pain during the treatment as Dr. Beals' nurse Kelly Gray completely numbed the treatment areas. Kerry and Kelly were both gentle, caring and remained with me throughout the laser procedure. The discomfort was minimal and did not require pain medication although I had it available if needed. This procedure was so much easier and the results to much better than expected, I will have other procedures recommended by Kerry. I should also mention that there is a friendly, helpful and concerned atmosphere in the skin and laser center that has added to my overall experience.

Amazing Results in 5 1/2 weeks

Dr. Beals' Skin and Laser Center is located in Paradise Valley, AZ (not Scottsdale). The procedure I had was the Sciton Erbium Resurfacing and C02 combined with fractional laser. The first 3 days my skin was very red with some seeping and pealing. Pealing continued for another 4 days, but without the seeping and the red faded to a light red/pink color where the laser was used more deeply. The color was easily covered with a mineral makeup and had faded after 2 weeks. I had the treatment 6 weeks ago today. I have received compliments from several friends who were not aware I have had a procedure. Photos (before and after 5 weeks) should be on Dr. Beals' website.
Kerry Page and Kelly Gray

Kerry Page, licensed esthetician and laser technician, prepared me so well for the fractional laser treatment that I had no surprises before, during or after the procedure (except for the great results in less than 6 weeks). Licensed nurse Kelly Gray, administered the numbing injections which resulted in minimal discomfort and no pain. Both were gentle, caring and remained with me throughout the treatment. They were both concerned about my comfort and relaxation during the procedure. Kerry was great with post-treatment care and follow up, which added to my overall good experience.