Fraxel:restore

I will not post any before or after pictures as...

I will not post any before or after pictures as fraxel :restore is a more internal fix for aging skin. I have been giving myself surface facial peels, (TCA, glycolic, etc) for the last 30 years so my surface skin is fairly line free. I am showing the signs of aging with the labial folds and sagging neck skin, but in just the two weeks since the procedure, my pores have shrank and the skin is definitely more youthful. I am an absolute believer that this process will even look better 5 months from now as the heating of the internal dermis is triggered to produce that ever decreasing collagen as we age. I looked like a cabbage patch doll with alien eyes for the first 5 days after the treatment, but the swelling and redness subsides in a week to 10 days. I plan to have this done again in 6 months and every year there after. I had a very experienced RN perform the procedure as she performs all types of laser treatments multiple times a day, 5 days a week. My best advice is to go to a dermatologist's office where they do this stuff day in and day out. I can't say enough about how pleased the results are and it has only been two weeks.
Some of the bad reviews on this sight are maybe coming from leisure mall spas giving a discount for the procedure. I had RN Becca at the Sacramento Skin and Laser Clinic perform this procedure and I will definitely have it done by her again.
I had eye shields placed over the actual eyeball (not suntanning goggles), so she could target the loose skin above and below the eye, right up to the eyelash line. This diminished the lines and I am doing backflips. No more filler under the eyes for me, especially at $600 dollars a syringe and this fraxel was $800 and will build thicker skin and collagen in the weeks and months to come.
I can't repeat this enough, go to a dermatologist who specializes in skin exfoliation, skin cancer, and laser techniques. They have seen every type of skin type and can adjust the laser technique accordingly.
RN Becca