Ultherapy - It's All About Choosing the BEST Specialist ! - Raleigh, NC

I have read several reviews regarding the...

I have read several reviews regarding the difficulty and painful treatment process of an Ultherapy session. My experience yesterday was completely different. I am 60 years old and have been noticing the need for skin tightening along my jaw line and under my chin area. After much research I decided Ultherapy was the best treatment for my lower face and chin. I also researched the most experienced Specialist of Ultherapy in my area. I wanted someone who had achieved consistent positive results. After these decisions were made, my appointment time was scheduled for June 22, 2015 - yesterday.

I have used Real Self to assist me in setting realistic expectations, along with choosing treatment options. However, after reading some of the reviews of the "painful" treatment process of Ultherapy, I was extremely nervous prior to my appointment. Lisa Adams, RN, BSN, at SKIN Raleigh provided me with an extensive consultation and addressed all my questions.........yet, those "pesty" negative Real Self reviews, kept me worried and stressed. Well, those reviews are WHY I have decided to chronicle my Ultherapy journey.

First, the treatment pain was NOTHING as described in some of the reviews. I took a percocet and a xanax prior to starting and I remained calm and without pain, just some discomfort during the initial lines of treatment. In fact, 4 transfucers (sp?) were used - the most possible! Lisa was always encouraging throughout the process, with explanations throughout each step. Her obvious professionalism and knowlege, created the perfect environment for a high anxiety client. Please understand, it is the Ultherapy Specialist thats makes for a successful treatment session and outcome!

After the session I experienced slight swelling, that my husband and friends have not even noticed and the "redness" had disappeared by the time I reached my home. There was a bit of tenderness when I applied makeup this morning, but NOTHING more! Remember, I had this treatment yesterday. It all comes down to making sure you CHOOSE an experienced Ultherapy Specialist with proven successful results.

I will have pictures to share as the weeks past, and I'm optimistic for good results! Again, Lisa used all 4 levels in order to hopefully achieve our goals. Another positive about Lisa, after discussion and sharing of advice, my goals became her goals. Remember friends, a positive treatment experience and good results will always depend on choosing the most experienced and skilled Specialist!

I'll keep you updated with before/after photos.

Before pics added........

One Month

After 4 weeks my "turkey neck" right under my chin is disappearing, almost gone. I can see my jawlines coming back on each side, with definite tightening in the jowls! I will cont to post each month. So far, positive results are happening! Three friends this past weekend wanted to know what I had "done" to look younger. Change is definitely noticeable.

When I first met Lisa, she asked me what I was most concerned about and the results I hoped to achieve. She then provided her opinon on what could be achieved and the best treatment options. She shared numerous before and after photos and indicated the "hows and whys" of the treatment choice of Ultherapy. Each question was answered (several times) with patience and knowledge. My care coordinator, Angie also provided emotional and professional support. This team approach at SKIN Raleigh (NC) was very effective as I had high anxiety regarding Ultherapy. During the session, her calm demeanor, explanations and encouragement were all beneficial in helping me finish the process without interruption!! Lisa called me this morning just to check on me and answer any additional questions. I can't thank her enough!