Amazing !! Middlesbrough, GB

I'm 56 years old, good skin and genes. Twice...

I'm 56 years old, good skin and genes. Twice yearly botox to crows feet / between eyes. Recently had 'Erbium Resurfacing' to under eyes and top lip. AMAZING! ..
However, it was extremely painful ! Certainly not for the faint hearted. Numbing cream applied 1st for 30 mins, then 11 extremely painful anaesthetic injections. 30 mins later and the doctor started the dot laser, this was done within 15 minutes. The smell of burning skin was really bad. My friend walked in and nearly fainted when she saw me! Swollen and touch bleeding. Dressings applied for journey home. I took paracetamol for pain relief. I stuck to the aftercare regime strictly ( bathing and moisturising skin every 2-3 hours) Posted pics of Days 1-6 and 4 weeks later. I was very sore and swollen for about 6 days. I healed very quickly , amazed at the results each day. The pain getting it done was really bad and and I said 'never again'! However... Iv booked to get my nose/ chin done in 2 weeks time'
Highly recommend for fine lines and wrinkles..

Amazing Results!

Before pic..

Before resurfacing, note under eyes..

Back 4 Weeks later for Resurfacing to my chin and nose.

I'm so impressed with my under eyes and top lip I've returned 4 weeks later and had my chin and nose done. Same as before I had numbing cream applied before injections. Strangely tho, no pain! A little stinging at injections but overall painless. Maybe under eyes are more tender ? I'll post pics Days 1-6 as before.

Highly recommend Dr Daron Seukeran

Day 1,2 and 3 of resurfacing to chin and nose..

Days 2 and 3.

Update

Days 4 to 8 of resurfacing go chin and nose. Nose healed really well but my chin took longer to heal. It was different healing than my eyes and top lip. Chin texture was quite rough/ leathery! Carried and applied ' Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream constantly. I'm now 6 weeks post eyes/top lip and 3 weeks nose/chin. Excellent results.
Skin Clinic

Dr Daron Seukeran of 'Skin' Harley Street London and Middlesbrough Teeside. Contact 01642 714561 for app. Pre assessment with Dr 2 weeks prior to treatment, All questions asked and answered. Dr Seukeran made me feel at ease. Very professional , fully explained procedure. Relaxed informative appointment. Post assessment app 2 weeks after procedure. Follow up call 24 hours after procedure and I was given a contact no if I had any worries. Excellent customer care from Dr and staff from start to finish.