Botox and Pelleve @ Begin With Skin

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I originally started Botox treatments for...

I originally started Botox treatments for migraines & love the additional benefits! I started Botox treatments at age 40 & haven't stopped. The areas treated are my "11's" and full forehead.
Every three to four months I have those areas treated and haven't been on migraine medication since. I love the smooth appearance of my forehead and the fact that I still have some movement.
I was seeing a nurse injecter in Peabody, however it was difficult for me to get there during the work week.

I was referred to Joanne Sargent, a nurse injector, owner of Begin with Skin in Chelmsford. I love her technique! She is gentle, convenient, & right on target with what I want!
I recently had noticed changes in my jowl & neck area. I made an appointment with Joanne to discuss my options.
Joanne is a true professional, answers all your questions, explains the treatments, & help you decide what treatments will give you the best results.
After our consult I decided to have Pelleve done on those areas.
I have had two treatments of Pelleve & notice some tightening in the treated area! I can't wait to finish my third.

Between the Botox, microdermabrasion, laser facials, & now Pelleve I have been able to maintain my youthful look.
My pictures will show the next to minimal difference from age 39 when I only did microdermabrasion & laser facials, to the present age almost 45 ;)
Joanne:)