I Finally Decided to Go with Voluma for my Cheekless Face - Los Angeles, CA

I've been wanting to deal with the lack of volume...

I've been wanting to deal with the lack of volume in my midface. When i heard about Voluma, i thought it'd be the perfect solution for my missing cheeks. But then i saw some photos of some people, men and women, with Radiesse. They looked great with their Radiesse procedures for facial rejuvenation, and it was almost half the cost of Voluma. I asked for advice from doctors, and read more about Voluma and realized that it's FDA approved for what i'm looking to get done and it lasts 2 years, how could i go wrong with that? So I decided to go with Voluma for my cheeks. I was already due to see my dermatologist Dr. Manjunath Vadmal, MD for a separate matter so I also scheduled to have 2 syringes of Voluma put into my cheeks. Prior to this, I almost made the mistake of booking an appointment with a med spa to do the Voluma procedure. I took all of the doctor's advice into consideration and booked my appointment with a triple board certified doctor/dermatologist. The med spa would have had the Physician's assistant or nurse manager do the procedure.

I am very happy with the results, and with my current doctor/dermatologist. :) The pic attached is of myself after the Voluma procedure.
Dr. Manjunath Vadmal, MD

Excellent and trustworthy Dermatologist.