30 Y/O, 2 Breastfed Kids, 32a to 400cc Silicone. Sioux Falls, SD

I have been researching this procedure for years...

I have been researching this procedure for years and knew I wanted to wait until I was done having kids. I breastfed both of my girls and was shocked how having little boobs to start with can really shrink down to simply a nipple after nursing. I am fresh out of surgery and want to be able to track my progress. My stats are below.

32a pre-op
400cc Mentor silicone
Under the muscle

1 day post op

Feeling very high, tight, and painful. It has been hard to breathe without pain today but resting and taking it easy.

2 day post op

3 days post op

Today was suppose to be a day at home with just my husband relaxing before heading back to work. Then we get a call that both of our girls got lice at school. The entire day was running around cleaning and sanitizing and holding kids and bathing kids. I felt a lot of pressure in my chest today and could tell it was from me pushing myself too much with all the cleaning and laundry. My husband was doing twice as much as me but I can tell in the tightness in my chest that I pushed myself too much today.

4 days post op

5 days post op

Yesterday I realized the Bras I was wearing was not working for me. They didn't really fit right. Going without a bra made me feel more swollen and irritated my stitches. I went shopping for some new bras but only got some for the recovery process as I know these babies will be changing over the next several months. I have a little bit of squish to both breasts now and am taking ibuprofen rather than the Norco because I'm back at work today. I decided to not take the muscle relaxant because it makes it hard to focus but plan to take that in the evenings when I'm done working.

6 days post op

Really starting to feel good now and have good rotation for my arms without a lot of pulling and spasms today. I have my 1 week follow up tomorrow and I really hope I can start doing some sort of working out. I run about three days a week but do other fitness and cardio other days so I'm ready to get back at it but am sure I have a long ways to go.

1 week post op appt

Everything appears to be going smoothly and I have good rotation and movement so doc cleared me to start lightly working out. I am super excited about that!

Painful morning boob

Tried to go without meds. Not a good idea at all. I really need ibuprofen ongoing throughout the day and something stronger to sleep as I get really stiff along with pain at night. Still not able to sleep on side and flat on my back but healing well otherwise.

Day 10 lots of throbbing pain

My right is really starting to drop faster than the left. My left has more numbness and throbbing pains. Trying to be patient during this dropping phase because they sure do start to look funny.
Dr. Jill Murphy

I was very impressed with the staff and Doctor Murphy. They knew what I wanted and gave me the information I needed to make the decisions that fit me and my lifestyle. Going into this I didn't know all the parts and decisions that were necessary so Dr. Murphy went through everything on her own in order to fill in the gaps so I could make the decisions that fit my goals.