37 Year Old, 3 Kids, and a MUCH Needed Breast Augmentation - Sioux City, IA

I am a 37 year old with 3 kids and I lost all...

I am a 37 year old with 3 kids and I lost all volume in my breasts due to the pregnancies and breast feeding...but at least they weren't sagging. I reviewed before & after pictures of plastic surgeons in Sioux Falls and Omaha, but ultimately, my husband and I felt Dr. Steele's results and reviews were the best. My consultation solidified my decision because he has a great bedside manner and answered all our questions thoroughly and patiently. After Dr. Steele's recommendations I decided to go with 400cc gel implants. Surgery went very well and my recovery wasn't too bad. I went from a 36B to a 36D. I LOVE LOVE my new breasts and so does my husband! The best part(besides the new assets) I didn't have to leave Sioux City. We are sooo lucky to have a plastic surgeon with these surgical skills right here in town. There is no need to go to Sioux Falls or Omaha anymore! I will definitely see Dr. Steele again for Botox and Juvederm. I highly recommend him!!

Sioux City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Steele is a perfectionist and wonderful surgeon! I highly recommend him!!!