FFS Sliding Genioplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty - Belgium

Im a Swedish MTF going thru the journey of...

Im a Swedish MTF going thru the journey of Transitioning.
I have been on hormones for a while, but my face was still way too masculine to be able to pass in public.
I Previously had Rhinoplasty and a chin reduction in Scandinavia to try to Feminize my face, but it didn't turned out very good so I decided to go for a Professional in Facial Feminization.
I also had a previous jaw surgery in Sweden to correct an overbite, which gave me an even manlier jawline.
After a lot of research and consultations I went for The Singelberg Clinic and Dr Van der Dussen.

The consultation was really good. I had some mail contact before with his assistant Marije, who has been taking care of the booking and traveling instructions etc. I also got some drawings on what we were aiming.

My chin was very masculine and square, so the Doctor had to do a sliding genioplasty to remove a lot of bone and also move the chin as It was assymetric before.
Turned out this was a challenging operation as they had to work under a nerve, so I'm happy I choose someone experienced for this.
The nose had an "open roof deformity" and bad scaring from the previous surgery and was also way too masculine for a transgendered woman.

It took me some time to heal, and although I consider myself being a stable person mentally, I must admit that I was a bit depressed during the healing period with the swelling and bruising . It just takes time before the swelling goes away and the result shows up.

Now one year later, I look much more feminine and with the help of hormones things are finally staring to shape up. I still have the adam's apple, some hair removal and I don't even wanna think about the lower surgeries...but i'm definitely on the right track.
Overall Im very happy that I went down to Belgium for this.
Dr. Noorman van der Dussen

Dr Noorman van der Dussen certainly knows his art. He seems to know how much to take to balance things out without making it unnatural or plastic. Looking at his resume I felt like this was one of the better guys in Europe. He is also very easy to communicate with over the internet thanks to his secretary who responds very quick by mail. The clinic is clean and nice without being over-designed which felt good. The walls is covered by diplomas and degrees ( rather than hyped advertisement for fillers and products etc, which is too common in Scandinavia these days) I had my surgery in Sint Jozef Hospital which is a full equipped hospital with a full Narcosis team. The staff was great and very helpful, putting on ice on the swelling and came in to check on me and I never felt left alone. I stayed at hotel De Notelaer after I left the hospital and they actually gave me the top Suit to heal up in although I had only booked a single room. It was really nice as it gave me some privacy being all swollen and blue. Bornem is a very nice town/village and I felt totally safe walking there and the people are friendly and down to earth. I would strongly recommend the Singelberg Clinic and Dr Noorman van Der Dussen.