19 Years Old, 275cc Breast Augmentation, Dr Oelbrandt, Singelberg Clinic

First of all i must say how happy i am with the...

First of all i must say how happy i am with the results of my surgery by Dr Oelbrandt. I had 275cc mentor implants under the muscle. I am so happy with the size, i was originally very flat chested and i now wear between 32C - 32D depending on the brand, they look very natural which is exactly what i wanted. Dr O was very informative, professional, friendly and knew exactly what he was doing. The clinic in brussels is very clean and the staff there are lovely. I stayed in Antwerp and got the train to the clinic on the day of the op. I must say, i was nervous having surgery abroad but i cannot stress enough how good my experience has been with the singelberg clinic.

Dr O replies to emails personally and also has a secretary Tahira. They were both very responsive and answered any questions/ worries i had. They made the trip to belgium very easy for me and i couldn't thank them enough.

If you would like to ask me any questions just contact me.
London Plastic Surgeon