VASERLipo for Double Chin and Back Fat - Singapore, SG

It was hard to fix a hereditary double chin with...

It was hard to fix a hereditary double chin with non-invasive treatments so when I opted for VASERlipo, a minimally-invasive treatment, it was even harder to find a doctor that I could trust.

Dr Ivan Puah from Amaris B. Clinic was not only a skilful and knowledgable doctor, but he is also very assuring. He also manages my expectations in a very honest manner, unlike many other doctors, which I utterly appreciate.

When I decided to remove my muffin top/love handles from my back too, the costs were very affordable as well.

The surgery went very well and I was able to resume to my normal activities almost in a day. There was no blood on the bandages nor was there any any soreness. The only thing I felt was probably like subtle pins and needles sensations on my back but my face did not feel a thing.

I was able to wear a pair of shorts that is of two sizes down, only a day after the lipo (even when I had my compressions garments on)! Although liposuction is not a weight loss treatment, I loss 3 kg in a month’s time after the procedure because I was so inspired by my new silhouette, I ate cleaner food. During my first consultation, I mentioned to Dr. Ivan Puah that I wanted to keep my hour glass figure and not a straight waist-line. And during the post-surgery review a month later, he actually brought it up and mentioned that he kept my hour glass shape during the treatment. I was very touched when he said that, because he actually paid attention to what I said and was attentive to every concern of mine!

The staff at Amaris B. Clinic was also very sweet! They called me every few days to check on how I was doing, if I was faithfully wearing my compression garments, etc.

I was motivated to write this review because my friend recently had a scary botched job, and I was very thankful I found the right doctor. Thank you, Dr. Ivan Puah.

Before & After Pics for VASERLipo for Double Chin and Back Fat

Singapore Physician

Dr Ivan Puah from Amaris B. Clinic is a skilful and knowledgable doctor. He is also very assuring, patient and attentive. At the same time, he manages my expectations in a very honest manner. He is friendly and polite. He is also very nice and respectful to all of his staff, and that says a lot about a person.