Did Sculptra and I Loved the Results - Singapore - Sculptra Review - Realself

I'm 35years old. I tried Sculptra in January after...

I'm 35years old. I tried Sculptra in January after seeing some nice results on a few friends and decided to try it out. The results are natural looking and subtle, really different from HA fillers which I have also tried. Basically I find that my face and skin is fresher and I look a few years younger. It specifically helped with my tear trough - dark eye circles, hollow cheek and nasolobial lines.

The procedure took about 20mins and the pain was virtually nothing. The nurse applied topical numbing cream on the cheek area and I felt frankly nothing. I believe that the doctor doing the treatment was very skilful, he used just one needle point to fan the sculptra around evenly. I've heard some scary stories about sculptra causing lumpiness but this was not the case for me. I believe the doctor's skill makes a huge difference as well as diligently massaging the area to stimulate it.

My face is plumper and I look less tired. My skin texture also improved. I went for a top-up in March. The recommended sessions is 3 done 4-6 weeks apart.

If you're thinking about trying Sculptra, I highly recommend Dr Lee Mun Heng at Cambridge Medical Group

Dr Lee Mun Heng

Dr Lee Mun Heng is the official Sculptra Trainer in Singapore. I've read some other doctors claiming to be the sculptra trainer but that is incorrect or it could be old information, Dr Lee is definitely the official one. Dr Lee has excellent bedside manners and he made me feel calm and relaxed throughout the procedure. I felt no pain at all. The results were better than expected. I looked immediately fresher and no one was able to tell except to say I looked good =) The nurses at Cambridge Medical are professional and well-trained. Cleanliness and hygiene is 5star.