33 Year Old, 3 Year Kids Perfect Hair Transplant by Face Value Clinic - Singapore

"I was facing hair fall problem from last 2 years....

"I was facing hair fall problem from last 2 years. Then I came 2 know about Face Value CLinic. And seriously it changed my look my personalty my attitude i mean everythin.. thanks 2 dr Ritesh and his team from bottom of my heart. five stars for them.

They are team of experienced doctors with everlasting vision to serve, learn and expand. Over the period of 7yr we have successfully learnt the crux of sustainability, and that is ‘Up gradation, Quality work and Post service support’.

Each year significant advancements are made in the area of hair loss. They are proud to offer our patients only the very best and latest technology and techniques. That means you get the best hair restoration and hair replacement solutions which will increase your satisfaction and confidence.

Happy With my Hair Transplant. Now I Am More Younger. :)

I had underwent a hair transplant surgery at Face Value hair transplant clinic in mumbai two years back and got very good results. already recommended many of my friends and relatives for their treatment too. As i am from the movie sector i am bit concious about my hair and look...i got a great opportunity to get treatment and very happy from the results which i have achieved...i recommend for any one who needs the hair transplant treatment.

Dr. Ritesh