Fat Grafting by David Loh Surgery , Take Your Money Elsewhere - Singapore, SG

Its my second visit to david loh surgey located at...

its my second visit to david loh surgey located at wheellock place. i did a fat grafting on my face a month ago, the results was bad and he is eager to please. i asked for fat grafting and wanted to address three sections of face, a more rounded forehead . cheeks and temper . i paid for sgd 4000. after the surgery was done. after ten minutes of coming around. i see that my left forehead was lesser . temper area was lesser than the right side . i told the nurse and the nurse told me im dizzy. the doctor . david was too busy and did not address my concerns . shouldnt the doctor come back to me after the fat gratftimg on my face to hear what my feedback and try to address. after the surgery . i went to his room and told him about it . he asks me to come back after a month to review. after i left . i think about it 30 mins later and called to enquire if the review includes patching up my face that is not balanced and was told i have to cough up another 4000sgd, i was angry. after a week , i went back for review and was told my left forehead has lesser of fats because of my bone structure . this excuse is super lame and irresponsible . i keep on insisting on second patching and here i am to do second time with all these pain again because doctor is not competent to do fat grafting on face symetrically . please take your money elsewhere, very bad service and excuses.
dr david loh

the doctor is busy earning his money and not interested in ensuring his patients feedback are done inline with fat grafting . other doctors i enquire cost cheaper and willing to do second time free of charge to address fat absorption issue. this doctor did the first time on my face is already not balanced, really pissed off.