Laser Eyebag Removal (Transconjunctival Belpharoplasty) - Singapore

I'm a female in my early 30s with genetic eyebags....

i'm a female in my early 30s with genetic eyebags. i decided to go with the scarless technique with a laser cutting the inner eyelid. was told this is the more minimally invasive technique with a downtime of 4-7 days. while i'm generally happy with the post-procedure results, i ended up with double vision, which has finally 95% cleared after a whole month. the first two weeks were scary as hell though and i was starting to wonder if i would ever have normal vision again. out of 1,000+ patients, i was the first one with relatively longer lasting diplopia. the reason i was told was probably due to muscle injury during the anesthetic jabs (primarily the inferior oblique muscle). i followed up with an opthamologist who gave me 2 courses of oral corticosteroids (not fun at all!) and instructed me to do eye muscle exercises.

obviously i was forewarned of potential complications but having gone through lasik, accutane, etc., i thought i would be psychologically well-prepared. maybe i will feel differently in another 6 months to a year, but overall i'm not sure if it was worth the double vision i've experienced the past month.

Generally Happy with Results

2 months later, the swelling has largely gone away as has the double vision. I'm happy with the way I look, esp in pictures. The two months of double vision was no joke though.