Late 30s, Single, Female. Singapore, SG

Had done Nd Yag laser many years back and quite...

Had done Nd Yag laser many years back and quite like the results. Hence decided to go ahead with Fractional Co2 laser after my dermatologist had recommended me many times. I wanted to do this to improve my pigmentation that was scarred by hormonal acne. Had also done subcision prior to this procedure. But I think doing Fractional Co2 laser was the biggest mistake I had ever made. Not only the results are almost remote, this procedure has left me with post inflammatory hyperpigmentation :(
No choice and had went back to my derma for help. And she immediately put me on oral tranexamic pills and topical hydroquinone cream. My derma insists it was my sunblock regime that was inadequate that result in this disastrous outcome.

Currently, I am having laser genesis treatment every week to make lighten the scar. I can't blame anyone but my stupidity to do this procedure. I am writing this review so that it may help others to think thoroughly before doing such procedure. Not only had it put a strain on my bank account (need pay for subsequent procedures and medication) and also had affected my emotionally. I was literally socially unpresentable for a month. Just hope that this ordeal will end soon....or will it not?!!

2 months after fractional CO2 + 6 laser genesis sessions

This is about 2 months after fractional co2. As you may have read in my first post, I suffer post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation from the procedure.
Thereafter I went for about 6 sessions of Laser Genesis by the same derma to salvage the situation. I was also put on strict topical regime. I think the lines will fade on due time but not sure how long...
Maple Clinic (Dr Ong)

My Derma is still the most assuring doctor I had seen. She had been trying her best to help me reverse the pigmentation process. Although I do not recommend this procedure to anyone, I still would say that she is one of the good doctors around.