Bad Eyeliner- Weighing my Options - Singapore, SG

To start off- It's been a week and I'm still...

To start off- It's been a week and I'm still thinking about what steps to take. I'm so confused and scared.

I'm a Singaporean Chinese girl- ni hao. In 2015 I had my eyelash enhancement/ liner done at one of those Chinese Salons. Quickly faded to nothing. I thought to myself- NO. I must go to a reputable salon. Last week I went to one of the most reputable salons in my country and got the liner done. The beautician screwed up. One eye looks like it has full on liner- the other is what i asked for- a tiny line below my lashes (quickly became another problem though). To boot, the one with more ink aka. my left eye, has liner that is floating above my lash line. Considering laser- Singapore is a place where few doctors (called almost all of the clinics, I mean, there aren't many anyway) perform such treatments and there are no reviews for eyeliner tattoo removal at all. I fear scarring, pigmentation, lash lost, vision damage and all those things that one can think off especially when my liner is so fresh to remove. Also, how to remove that line on my right eye when it's visible only if i open my eye/ you pry open my lids? Can it be done? Will my eyes never be ok again because the other line is just floating? Can I go for a touch up and fill the gap on the left so that the removal will only remove the excess line?

The salon I went to followed up with me and i told them my situation and consideration- they claim that they have a removal method to alter my liner. I'm really scared. Sorry for the bad english-exam tomorrow and I'm thinking about my face wth.

At the moment, I'm not mad at the beautician, she was really nice but she screwed up. Genuinely hope I'm the last she messes up and this hell can be fixed. Terrified that I will be coaxed into making the wrong decision again. Do not want to name names.

Laser Removal 1

Quick update:
(My phone camera sucks so i'm not gonna bother with photos)

Went to get my eyeliner tattoo removed using the q-switch laser on 1 Aug. The process was painful but bearable. The doctor did mention that he was using a very low setting, so it might have something to do with that. I've seen little fading on my left eye (the one that's screwed and skewed) and notice no fading on my right eye so far. Not sure if my doctor pried the right lid though- the pain was very distracting. Hoping my left eyeliner will thin out to a point that i will be ok with not going for a second session. Some of my lashes are white now but I'll probably tint them. Pardon my lack of effort in forming better sentences and paragraphs.

Oh and the session costed 244 SGD, including pills for swelling and itch, antibacterial eye drops, and numbing cream (yea in SG you pay for numbing cream lol).
reputable salon