Uneven Breasts After Replacement Surgery - Singapore

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi hi! I had sub glandular breast implants...

Hi hi! I had sub glandular breast implants (silicon 255) done about 3 years ago but my 2 pregnancies really took a toll on them, and rippling occurred... And so I got them replaced (w silicone 325) 9 days ago, but under the muscles this time. And the ripples were gone. However, the right breast appears to be higher than the left.

When I asked my surgeon about it today, he said that its due to a "collection of blood" left under the skin on the previous incision pocket from the previous implant" that is causing the "swelling on one side more than the other" and that "it will go away by itself or by drainage in a few weeks time" and that "it happens more often to patients doing replacement surgeries".

The recovery process was not too bad... but having the breasts uneven didn't give me much to look forward too... the past 9 days would have been much easier if i had seen good results early... not sure if its too much to ask.

Please tell me if things like these do happens? I appreciate your help and advice! I'm quite upset when i see the uneveness.

That went badly

So turned out one implant is higher than the other probably due to my muscles, as I used to be an athlete using my right side arm and chest muscles a lot more. Dr JJ Chua insisted that it was a collection of blood and water and tried to "drain" it with a needle (!!) but nothing could be drained out. The asymmetry got even worse after the "drainage" attempt. After a couple months I went to see another surgeon who operated on me and removed what was a broken implant. So turn out, the drainage attempt has broken my implant on the side side and caused the silicon to be displaced hence making the symmetry worse.
Dr JJ Chua

not sure if things will turn out well yet