1year Post Rhinoplasty and Loving It - Thailand

A little over a year ago, I decided to come to...

A little over a year ago, I decided to come to Bangkok for my rhinoplasty and laser for my allergic rhinitis. Just last week, I visited Prof. Kunachak again for a follow up and I can say both of us are really happy with the procedure he did on me.

Though I had my doubts when I first received a quote from his clinic, my friend who also did his nose with Prof. Kunachak encouraged me to at least see the Professor and listen to what he will recommend before deciding. A month into the recovery, I've already noticed a significant reduction on the tip of my nose but Prof. Kunachak said I should still wait further and send him updated photos every 3 months. I highly regard and recommend the laser for allergic rhinitis because it really helped me a lot, i waited a full year before I give my review for the laser since I wanna make sure seasonal changes wouldn't bring back the problem, and I really thank the professor for lifting that burden off my back.

Now my nose has also settled beautifully and I only have praises for Prof. Kunachak for the strict guidance, for reminding me of the update photos and for checking on my recovery every now and then.
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Prof. Kunachak was very thorough during our personal consultation. He told me details about my nose that other surgeons never discussed with me. He was also very supportive during the recovery, when my nose was so runny during the first week I was thinking maybe the procedure didnt work. He was assuring in a way that he always visit me with his nurses and gives me advise on what I start doing and which ones should wait. Up to my recent visit with him, he had been very kind and funny.