Simply the BEST!!!

6 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Simply the BEST!!!

I was a patient of Dr. Mowlavi's three years ago when I underwent breast implant removal (silicone) and a lift. I should have never had implants in the first place, but after childbirth and breastfeeding, decided to go for something to fill in the laxity. By the way, the implant surgery was with a different doctor. I was never happy with the original result and as I aged things got worse. The implants stayed in place as gravity pulled at my naturally heavy breast tissue, making me more and more uncomfortable and self-conscious. I'd done my research and after years of wanting it done, contacted Dr. Mowlavi. My before picture is on Dr. Mowlavi's site as a 58 year-old with disfigured breasts. I just saw the before and after pictures and was horrified to remember that's what I looked like before Dr. Mowlavi preformed his transformation magic on me! I love my breasts!!! I'm 61 years old now and everyday I am thankful for Dr. Mowlavi's expertise. I feel 20 years younger, can wear anything I want, and am no longer self-conscious. Dr. Mowlavi and wonderful staff, this is a long time in coming; I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart to the tips of my perky breasts for a job well-done and for putting me at ease during the process. I really do love you guys.