Silicone Lip Filler Removal - Santa Monica, CA

Doctor Review

2 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Silicone Lip Filler Removal - Santa Monica, CA

I got an unknown substance a year ago in my lips. I was 19 at the time and very naive. I thought I was getting juvederm, that was not the case come to find out. My lips were so hard, like rocks. I never went out and I had such bad depression. It was devastating to my family, friends, and even me, I didn't look like myself anymore. I had read reviews on Dr. Karamanoukian, so I decided to see for myself. When I went, the staff was absolutely amazing and so welcoming. Dr. Karamanoukian made me feel beyond comfortable there. We decided on the silicone lip removal surgery, I was so scared to go through with it, but where I was, I couldn't go lower. After the surgery it only took two weeks till the swelling was down, and sutures out! My natural lip contour was back, and so was my life. In my opinion it doesn't get better than Dr. Karamanoukian. I can honestly say he saved my life. He gave my hope and stayed positive through it all, even though I had no hope left, until him. He really cares about his patients and their happiness, not the money. That's the doctor you want. No matter what you have going on, you can trust Dr. Karamanoukian to help. I would trust him with my life.