29yo, 5'10, Nursed child, Deflated 36B/36DD, 555cc, Mentor Shaped Gummie Silicon Mh/Hp, Absolutely Satisfied! - Sierra Vista, AZ

Heyy Ladies! I'm a mother of one boy whom I nursed...

Heyy Ladies! I'm a mother of one boy whom I nursed for two yrs too long. I went from a full 36b, to a deflated 36b. I'm tall, slim, athletically built & was ok with my body until I stopped nursing. I began exercising again, a little cardio to rebuild my muscle, but was disappointed about how I looked in dresses, with & without bras. So, it took me about 2yrs after nursing to decide if a BA was best for me. My son turned 4yo when I decided to search for BA Surgeons. I met a couple females in AZ who've had the procedure done, was recommended two different Dr.s' and I researched/chose, the female Dr. Jamie Moenster DO, who is known in Ohio, Tucson & Sierra Vista, Az. She was perfect! She was very friendly, very pretty, very professional, very personable & her clean office, along with her staff had similar qualities. I am Extremely Happy to have chosen her as my BA Dr.
My husband & I went to two consultations with her before I made the decision to set "the date"! We tried on a 450cc, Mentor textured, shaped, silicon gel under bra & a 550cc. My hub, Dr., the nurse & I all chose the 550cc, almost in unison of agreement. I was really excited & said let's do it!
I am now one of the most, happiest 29yo women in the world! The procedure went great, the incision under my breasts are thin, healing well & disappearing more every month. I've had 3-4post op visits & all was well. I love the fact that I can wear a string bikini & it's un-noticeable to the staring eye. Which I get lots of stares now! Hehe! My shirts, dresses & one piece outfits look amazing on me now. My hub really enjoys them & now I can have another child without the worry of deflation. Yes, but I won't make the same mistake of nursing for 2yrs with this next one, my son blew it em. I plan to stop when my next baby is eating solids at around 9mo or so, for sure. Never make the same mistake twice!
It has now been almost 6mon post op & I am, along with my hub, still absolutely Happy with the results of my BA! I couldn't have made a better decision for my life!!
Thanks Dr. Jamie Moenster D.O F.A.C.O.S !!!

Before & after pics 36B/36DD

Pre op pic & post op vid

555cc Mentor textured shaped silicon gel.
0:16
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jamie Moenster, I feel is one of the world's best Surgeons. She's very professional, very knowledgeable, very friendly, very beautiful, very personable & made me feel like I was her only client at the time during my visits. She didn't rush me, she was very calm, happy & patient with me. It felt like she only wanted to make me more beautiful than she already thought I was. That made me feel special & like I was making the greatest decision of my life. Which I did! I am completely Satisfied!