Avoid a Lifetime of Regret!

Extremely disappointed and distressed with my...

Extremely disappointed and distressed with my results, as the areas I asked to be addressed received the least attention. I have daily pain in my left cheek, behind my ears and the back of my head and was told these are "Small problems". My concerns have been ignored and I've been told, "You look great" and with that I must be happy. Beware prospective clients, Beware.
Red Bank Plastic Surgeon

When making decisions regarding your health and well being, your choice of Doctor should be tantamount. None so important as regarding the very emotional decision of choosing a facial plastic surgeon. I am 19 months post face-lift by Dr Matthew Kaufman of The Plastic Surgery Center and sadly, this has become the greatest regret of my life. Perhaps, if I had done more research, or had taken more time looking for personal recommendations, I could have enjoyed a much more acceptable result. I read here that a few people are happy with their results. Perhaps he excels at breast augmentation. On that subject I can offer no opinion. Without recalling the many disappointing follow-up appointments stating my dissatisfaction and being berated for questioning his skill, I can merely encourage any propective clients of Dr Matthew Kaufman to look elsewhere. STRONGLY! What you MUST understand is that once the money has been paid, you get what you get and there is little recourse. Think about that for a moment, and then think about it again... and again. Look for a surgeon who will spend time explaining every detail of your prospective experience. Make your desires crystal clear or you will be left to accept what the surgeon thinks is "nice" for you. A few Before and After photos on a website are not a realistic representation of results as a whole. Avoid the assembly line plastic surgeons. I can guarantee, from personal experience, your result will be devastatingly disappointing. After reviewing my medical records, (which, as an aside, took 7 weeks to obtain and by law should have arrived in 4 weeks) I was shocked at the untruths written in these recordings, which you must realize are simply one-sided entries. No input from you. Again, I must reiterate, avoid a very costly and extremely emotional mistake you will be forced to confront each and every morning in the mirror with regret and sadness. Invest the time and choose wisely with regard to your plastic surgeon. If I knew then, what I know now! I IMPLORE YOU, learn from my painful mistake.