Dr. Lee - Shreveport, LA

The reasons that I wanted to have a tummy tuck was...

The reasons that I wanted to have a tummy tuck was because of health concerns. I have high blood pressure and border line diabetic. I was carrying around 10 pounds of skin. I was encouraged by Dr. Lee to lose weight before my surgery. Once I lost my weight, he was like my own personal cheerleader. He repeatedly made me feel good about myself...before the surgery. I have to say, I don't think that I was fully prepared for the aftermath of the surgery. Lots and Lots of pain and helplessness. This was no fault of Dr. Lee and his staff. They did try to tell me, but I was focused on the end result. Dr Lee has been a real blessing to me. For so long, I felt horrible about my image. He has been encouraging, even before the surgery. Thank you is not a big enough word! Thank you for treating me as a person with feelings and not a number/ a paycheck as some doctors often do!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon