A New Me - Shreveport, LA

I was the girl who hid myself in group photos. I...

I was the girl who hid myself in group photos. I was the girl who made it a habit to fold my arms in public. I was the girl who wore jackets with every outfit....even in the blistering heat. And on March 24, 2016, everything changed........
I walked into Dr. Michael Lee's office one afternoon in January for my consultation not knowing what to expect. From the moment Dr. Lee entered the room and engaged in conversation with my husband and I, I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Lee eased my fears and discomforts with an authenticity of someone I'd known and trusted for years, even though we had just met. His answers to my questions were upfront and honest, just what I needed at the time. He informed me of what would be done and explained that his concerns were me overall health as well as aesthetic appearance. The disparity between my expectations and my actual experience following surgery couldn't have been any more poignant! I had read all the horror stories on the internet and seen all of the traumatizing photographs. However, my experience was absolutely wonderful! My minimal pain tolerance was not even phased, and Dr. Lee was there every step of the way- even emailing back and forth with me when I had a minor concern while he was out of town on business.

Today, I enjoy activities with my 4 and 6 year olds that I couldn't imagine months ago. I have comfortably worn a tank top almost everywhere this summer- except for work and church! I have been swimming with my family while wearing a real bathing suit- minus the t-shirt cover-up, and I am enjoying life free of back and neck pains that had plagued my existence for so many years. My scars are neat and inconspicuous, and I could NOT be any happier with my experience or results. I consider myself extremely blessed. Thank you, Dr. Lee
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee is one of a kind. He has a calming demeanor which is extremely helpful, and his holistic approach to my procedure is honestly why I feel I had such great results!