Good Bye 48DDD/F - Shreveport, LA

Hello, I'm 44 years old. I have big breast all my...

Hello, I'm 44 years old. I have big breast all my life. I've tried to just deal with it, but I've had to go to pain management for the pain. I've also had to have facet injections in my neck, boy were they painful. I'm a little apprehensive about Friday, but I can't wait to live. My breasts have cause me so much pain and discomfort. I will post before and after pictures. Pray for me you guys. I'll keep you all posted.

Post Surgery

Ok ladies, I had my BR performed this morning at 6:30am. I was completed by 9:30am. I do not remember going to sleep, I remember the nurse waking me up asking if I wanted some ice chips. At the time the only discomfort I felt was a sore throats and a persistent cough from the breathing tube inserted before surgery and burning from the Lidocaine. It's 1:53am Saturday morning and I'm only up because I check my bandages for bleed through and to take my medicine q4h to say ahead of the pain. As soon as I figure out how to save my pics to google drive and download them to my iPad I will post my pre, after surgery bandaged,and Monday I go and get the bandages removed. In all he removed seven pounds (a healthy newborn) from my chest).
Shreveport Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Knight has a great bedside manner. After reading some of his reviews I was apprehensive about going to see him, then I thought of one of my favorite Bible verses, "Judge not, lest ye be judged." He was very professional, answered all my questioned and most of all I felt comfortable in his care.