Botox droop-Wanted to Look Refreshed, Look Like a FREAK

I wanted to look refreshed for the holidays so I...

I wanted to look refreshed for the holidays so I got Botox in my forehead, crows feet and between eyes. I asked for a small amount because I didn't want to look fake. I got 12 units in forehead, 12 units between eyes and 6 units for each crows feet. The infections were done on Thursday morning and by Friday afternoon I could see good results. By Saturday night I noticed that my right eyebrow was raised more than the left and I had some strange wrinkles on the lateral side of the right eye. On Monday I stopped by to have the PA who injected me take a look. She said that she could inject a "dot"above the right brow to make it drop. After injection she said that she used 4 units. I immediately thought that sounded like a lot. Monday night my right eye felt strange and when I woke up Tuesday morning the right lid had dropped. I called the PA and she said to start Naphcon A drops which I did immediately. I have used the drops 4X daily with NO improvement. I actually think it's worse.

I'm so depressed and mad at myself. My Thanksgiving was miserable. I was trying to avoid eye contact with everyone. Now it looks like I will spend the Christmas holidays looking like a freak too. I will NEVER have Botox again. Oh how I wish I had my fine lines back!

Botox eyelid droop

11 days post initial injection, 7 days post touch up injection
A PA

I think the provider is just inexperienced. She was very professional, seems very knowledgeable.