Silicon Gel "Gummy Bear" Implants 425 CC - Shreveport, LA

I love my breast. I just wish they were a little...

I love my breast. I just wish they were a little smaller. I initially went in for a consultation when I was 20 years old with a different Doctor (dr.Wall) who was becoming very popular and by the time I was ready to get the procedure wanted almost double what he had proposed before. But he still knew that all I needed was 375 CC. I am kind of a thick build. I wasn't fat just broad shoulders that I wanted to equally look proportionate. I was already a nice plump small C big B 36 I weighted 142 pounds the day I was ready for operation three years later. I have three friends who were very tall all had gone to the same Doctor (bridges) they're breast were very natural and BIG and they could swing them, they were soft. But I'm short 5'4 and those girls are 5'11! I let my friend talk me into "going big or going home" I was like give me a DD! We never talked about how big the implant would be. I remember another friend my height getting 425cc and thinking, Jeeze note to self not 425! It made her look heavy then she gained weight with it! Well I got exactly what happened to her. I shot up to 165 a month after procedure and it kept climbing. I'm now 180 pounds, but I carry my weight evenly. I'm super curvy but my boobs make it very hard to golf, get up on a kneeboard, climb an inverted wall for spartan races. I try very hard not to let my if boobs keep me down. I'm very active but damn do I want them to be smaller. I went back to Dr. Wall to see what it would cost to get them taken out and implanted smaller with a lift, $13,300!! Boo... I think I'll save up go to Dallas or Houston. Now my breast are beautiful he gave me exactly what I wanted, natural swinging boobs with nice crease on the bottom. I didn't have that before. But they are too natural looking, and I wanted my nipples to be a bit higher than they are. I've got to dig around for my pictures of my implants when I got them done, so bare with me. The more I find the more I'll post. Thanks girls!

Found a nude of my little Chee chees

My little B cups! My nipples were so much smaller too. They're all stretched out! I'll post my now pic in a few

Which recovery house ladies?

Please post your recovery house so I can do some research on them! It would help out a lot, Google is just not trust worthy..thanks dolls!

Okay got a credit card approval for delta airlines, this way I can have my miles for the future and cancel with full refunds!! Not playing that game anymore..I'm ready to look again at recovery houses, particularly not a "your aunties rent a bed" kind of place. I want my own room..i know I know, sassy pants. #diva haha I'm thinking of having a girl friend come with to take care of me. I know Airbnb was fun to look at and easy to book. Help me out ladies. Thanks everyone.
Shreveport Plastic Surgeon

I love my doctor! He gave me exactly what I wanted. He is a fast talker but he also listens very well. He seems caring and has very good post op care.