Removal of Facial Hardware - Toronto, ON

I had reconstruction surgery on my face after a...

I had reconstruction surgery on my face after a violent unprovoked assault coming home from work. I had many plates and screws to hold together most of the bones on the left side of my face while they healed. After two years of persistent pain and swelling in my left cheekbone I was referred to Dr Goldberg, who opted to remove the facial hardware as he deemed it the likely cause of my symptoms. 6 months later after the second surgery my face is still misshaped swollen and painful. He now suggests the asymmetry, swelling and pain to be "within normal parameters" and seems uninterested in alleviating the problem, or to even properly diagnose the real underlying cause, saying he has to look at me closely to notice.I am thoroughly frustrated by his lack of interest as facial injuries are very traumatic, and individuals have cosmetic procedures performed on them for far less significant issues.

Over excellent friendly bedside manner, lazy doctor. am searching for a better physician to correct my pain and deformities. Would not recommend.

Small update

Would like to point out im in Ontario and OHIP covered the cost of my surgeries which may have been a factor in the physicians complacency.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon