37yr. Old, Married Mother of 3, Breast Implants - Sherman, TX

I am 37 yrs. old, married, mother of 3. 5'9",...

I am 37 yrs. old, married, mother of 3. 5'9", 139lbs., pre op 34A. I have Allergan Natrelle, Silicone, Moderate Plus Profile breast implants. 371cc inserted submuscular with an inframammary incision. I have wanted breast augmentation surgery for 20+ years. I am only 7 days post op but already am very surprised and pleased with the result thus far. My down time has been nearly nonexistent, of course some discomfort from the type of surgery, but for the most part, so far so GREAT! Why I've waited so many years is beyond me. I still have quite some time left in this process until the final result can be seen, but so far I have no regrets. At the beginning with the initial consultation appointment to the 3rd day post op check up, (that's as far as I've gotten so far) has been 100% top notch. From the ease of sign in and very short wait time, cleanliness of the doctors' office and surgery center, respect and kindness of every staff member I came in contact with, down to the caring check up phone call while at home after surgery the same day of my procedure, made personally by my doctor has been truly outstanding. Professionalism at the Highest Standard! This whole experience has exceeded my expectations.
Sherman Plastic Surgeon

My surgeon is Dr. Kailash Narasimhan, Swamy Clinic, Sherman, Tx. This physician has been absolutely wonderful. Dr. Narasimhan is truly knowledgable and skilled in his craft with breast augmentations. During my initial appointment, the doctor answered any and all of the questions/concerns my husband and I both had. We knew from that office visit there was no need for hesitation to go forward with the procedure, we scheduled the surgery date directly after our appointment concluded. Dr. Narasimhan came in and introduced himself, showed confidence and experience with this type of procedure. He was very professional with his examine. He respected the fact that my husband was in the room, and made sure to include him in with the conversation just as he did me. He addressed my husband with respect as well as he did with me. He kept eye contact with both myself and my husband the entire time, showing in our opinion, he truly valued our questions and concerns. He came in before surgery the day of, we discussed everything again that was expected to happen and very shortly after the surgery began. He personally made a kind and caring phone call to me and spoke with my husband and myself the same day after we had gotten home and settled, to check in on me. My 3rd day check up post op went great. Still had the same impression of this doctor as we both did from the very beginning. I have another check up appt. in 3wks. and I have no doubt Dr. Narasimhan will continue to provide me with the highest standard of care that he has always shown.